Leadercast Baltimore exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year’s theme—The Brave Ones—challenge leaders to lead in such a way that create bold cultures, builds faithful employees, and produces high achievement.
Baltimore, MD—Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast Baltimore at Hilton Downtown Baltimore on Friday May 8, 2015. The Leadercast event is broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites around the world, including Baltimore.
Leadercast Baltimore 2015 Speaker Lineup
- Andy Stanley — Leadership Author and Communicator
- Malala Yousafzai — “Bravest Girl in the World” – CNN Live via Simulcast
- Ed Catmull — President of Pixar & Disney Animation Studios
- Seth Godin — Best-selling Author
- Rudy Giuliani — 107th Mayor of New York City (1993-2001)
- Aja Brown — Mayor, City of Compton
- Bill McDermott — CEO of SAP AG
- CMDR Rorke Denver – Navy SEAL Commander & Author
- Bill & Giuliana Rancic – Award-Winning Personalities & Co-Hosts of Leadercast
Last year, over 100,000 leaders at more than 750 host sites attended Leadercast in 14 countries. Now in its 16th year, this full day, experiential conference is on track to reach it’s largest audience in 2015. Leadercast Baltimore is an opportunity to network with other leaders in the area, establish great connections, and get great insights in an environment focused on how to grow yourself and your leadership.
Get Your Tickets to Leadercast Baltimore 2015
Although very focused on leadership, this one-day transcends the topic and really shows you how to lead in life.” Tickets for this premiere event are available at www.leadercastbaltimore.eventbrite.com; the ticket includes the webcast, supporting materials, continental breakfast, lunch and snacks during the day. Seating is limited.
Leadercast Baltimore 2014 Recap
Experience Leadercast live on May 8, 2015 and get the boldness and the courage you need to lead in this uncertain world. For more information about Leadercast Baltimore, visit www.sajigroup.com/leadercast2015. For information, call (240) 205-3074 or email email@example.com .
|Contact: Saji Ijiyemi The SajiGroup Phone: (240) 205-3074 firstname.lastname@example.org||FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE|