The Mastermind Group brings together like-minded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes to their lives in a collective group.
The members of a Mastermind Group challenge each other to greater heights by supporting, challenging, and brainstorming ideas and solutions with one another in an environment of total honesty, respect and trust.
If you want to grow incrementally, be competitive; if you want to grow exponentially, be collaborative. — Anonymous
Mastermind Group members are interested in exponential growth, they are success-minded, they believe in the energy of synergy, and they challenge each other to set important goals and hold one another accountability to accomplish them.
Napoleon Hill popularized the concept of the Mastermind Group. In his classic book, “Think and Grow Rich,” he described the Mastermind Group as “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind — Napoleon Hill
By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, a Mastermind Group can help you achieve success. By participating in a good Mastermind Group, you will:
- Realize that you are not alone — there are others out there
- Receive critical insights into yourself and your business
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Get a valuable support network of accountability partners to keep you focus and on track with your goals
- Get honest feedback, advice on new possibilities and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members to move you to new and greater heights.
- Create a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move the group to new heights.